Website Ampleforth College
The school minibus driver is responsible for safely operating the school minibus as and when required. He/she must ensure that the school minibus is in good operating condition at all times, pickup and drop off students as per detailed, maintain order and security on the bus and obey all laws, regulations and rules of conduct.
The school minibus driver must also deal with residents and members of the public in a courteous and respectful manner. This includes receiving complaints about schedules and levels and quality of service. The school minibus driver must make note of and report on any such complaints and respond in a courteous and respectful manner. It is critical for the school minibus driver to operate the school minibus in a safe manner.
1. Operate the school minibus in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
2. Perform safety and maintenance checks on vehicles used
3. Clean the minibus as scheduled and/or as required
4. Ensure the minibus is safely and securely stored/parked
5. Advise the Transport, Logistics & Security Manager of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
6. Perform daily deliveries of goods/equipment and food to site locations.
1. Pick up and deliver students as and when required
2. Take attendance on the school bus
3. Ensure students are aware of rules and responsibilities as passengers
4. Report any misconduct
5. Daily deliveries of goods/equipment and food to site locations.
St Laurence Education Trust and Ampleforth College are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people. They expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and will ensure that all recruitment and selection practices and procedures reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to checks by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) along with other relevant employment checks.
To apply for this job please visit www.tes.com.