As we approach the final few days, ahead of this year’s Annual Conference, I wish to remind members of a few final details to help us to ensure the smooth-running of the event. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor for the CISC 30th Annual Conference next week and would like to provide you with some, hopefully helpful, information in readiness for this event.
– All delegates have been allocated rooms at the host hotel, Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor, unless otherwise communicated. Arrival instructions have been emailed directly for your convenience.
– Annual Accounts and the AGM minutes and agenda have been emailed to all members attending. Please note that we will only have a small number of printed copies available on the day.
– For those members unable to attend the AGM, documents are available in the Members’ Secure Area of the website. You will need your registered email address (the one that we use to communicate with you) and your password, to access these. If you have forgotten your password, you can re-set using the ‘Forgot Password’ button. Should you wish to comment on the documents in advance of the AGM, please email me directly at email@example.com and I will be pleased to represent your views.
– Conference programme can be downloaded in advance here.
– Workshop sign-up sheets will be available at the venue.
– Conference dinner and ceilidh will be held in the Grosvenor Suite. Dress code is lounge suits or equivalent. Conference dress code is smart/casual (no jeans).
– If you have any dietary requirements at all, and have not already done so, please can you let us know so that this information can be shared with the hotel.
– Mass will be held on Friday morning at the University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel, a beautiful venue that we know you will appreciate, about a 10-15 minute walk from the hotel. We are on high alert for inclement Scottish weather and in the event of very severe weather will arrange for coach transfers. An umbrella and warm coat are recommended in case of light rain-fall.
– After Mass lunch will be served at the hotel, alongside our exhibitors.
– St Aloysius’ College have very kindly invited delegates to join them on Friday for afternoon tea and a tour, for anyone awaiting travel transfers or a later flight home. If you would like to visit the college, please email us and we will add you to the guest list. A sign-up sheet will also be available at the hotel.
I am very excited and looking forward to welcoming you to the 30th CISC Annual Conference later this week.