I can hardly believe I’m already mentioning the C word but it’s that time again and the CISC Christmas card competition 2021 is open for entries!
Our theme this year: O Holy Night!
Closing date: Friday 12th November
I’m looking forward to having another bumper year of entries… but not so much the very difficult job of selecting the winners. Details can be found below.Very best of luck to you all!
- Theme – “O Holy Night!”
- Entries should be 2D art work or a photograph and can be portrait or landscape.
- There are two age categories: a JUNIOR category (up to age 13) and a SENIOR category (from 14 to 18)
- For each entry, schools need to email a .jpg file of a digital photograph of the work as an attachment.
- File names should be labelled with the school, students name and age e.g. ‘St Columbas – Mary S – Age 13’
- All entries to be sent via email to email@example.com by Friday 12 November 2021.
- Schools can submit as many entries as they wish from each age group but no more than one entry per pupil.
- The entry fee is £10 per school per category (i.e. £20 for an all through school with entries in both categories) payable by BACS to Sort Code 40 18 17 and Account Number 64019113, labelling the transfer “G700 Christmas Card Competition”.
- Payments by cheque are payable to Catholic Independent Schools’ Conference, 40 Bramwell Close, Sunbury, TW16 5PU.
Download entry details here.
Last year’s winning entries