The CISC Christmas Card Competition is now in its tenth year and in that time, the standard of entry across the age range has been consistently impressive.
The theme this year is ‘Joy to the World’. I’m looking forward to having another bumper year of entries… but not so much the very difficult job of selecting the winners.
Details can be found below. Very best of luck to you all!
- Theme – “Joy to the World”
- Entries should be 2D art work or a photograph and can be portrait or landscape.
- There are two age categories: a JUNIOR category (up to age 13) and a SENIOR category (from 14 to 18)
- For each entry, schools need to email a .jpg file of a digital photograph of the work as an attachment.
- File names should be labelled with the school, students name and age e.g. ‘St Columbas – Mary S – Age 13’
- All entries to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20 November 2020.
- Schools can submit as many entries as they wish from each age group but no more than one entry per pupil.
- The entry fee is £10 per school per category (i.e. £20 for an all through school with entries in both categories) payable by BACS to Sort Code 40 18 17 and Account Number 64019113, labelling the transfer “G700 Christmas Card Competition”.
- Payments by cheque are payable to Catholic Independent Schools’ Conference, 19 South Road, Hampton, Middlesex, TW12 3PE.
Download entry details here.
Last year’s winning entries
Dr Maureen Glackin,