The CISC Christmas card competition 2023 is now open for entries. I hope that this will inspire all forms of artistic and graphic creativity across Junior and Senior schools. Dependent upon the number of entries, we may instigate an Infant/Pre-Prep category so unleash the artist within your pupils and I look forward to receiving your entries.
Our theme this year: Jesus – King of Kings!
Closing date: 17 November 2023
I look forward to receiving all your entries and very best of luck to you all!
- Theme – Jesus – King of Kings!
- Entries should be 2D art work or a photograph and can be portrait or landscape.
- There are two age categories: a JUNIOR category (up to age 13) and a SENIOR category (from 14 to 18)
- For each entry, schools need to email a .jpg file of a digital photograph of the work as an attachment.
- File names should be labelled with the school, students name and age e.g. ‘St Columbas – Mary S – Age 13’
- All entries to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 15 November 2022
- Schools can submit as many entries as they wish from each age group but no more than one entry per pupil.
- The entry fee is £10 per school per category (i.e. £20 for an all through school with entries in both categories) payable by BACS to Sort Code 40 18 17 and Account Number 64019113, labelling the transfer “G700 Christmas Card Competition”. The payee name is ‘Catholic Independent Schools’ Conference’.
- Payments by cheque are payable to Catholic Independent Schools’ Conference, 40 Bramwell Close, Sunbury, TW16 5PU.
Last year’s winning entries