The CISC Christmas Card Competition is now in its ninth year and in that time, the standard of entry across the age range has been consistently impressive.
The theme this year is ‘Light and Peace’ – Jesus as the light of the world and Prince of Peace. I look forward to receiving entries that inspire our spirit and gladden our hearts as they bring the true meaning of Christmas to light for us all. Entries are invited from all CISC pupils before the closing date of Friday 22 November 2019. Details of how to enter can be found below:
- Theme – ‘Light and Peace’
- Entries should be 2D art work or a photograph and can be portrait or landscape.
- There are two age categories: a JUNIOR category (up to age 13) and a SENIOR category (from 14 to 18)
- For each entry, schools need to email a .jpg file of a digital photograph of the work as an attachment with the name, age and school of the pupil clearly written on the email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22 November 2019.
- Schools can submit as many entries as they wish from each age group but no more than one entry per pupil.
- The entry fee is £10 per school per category (i.e. £20 for an all through school with entries in both categories) payable by BACS to Sort Code 40 18 17 and Account Number 64019113, labelling the transfer “G700 Christmas Card Competition” or by post with a cheque payable to Catholic Independent Schools’ Conference, 19 South Road, Hampton, Middlesex, TW12 3PE.
Dr Maureen Glackin,