Happy New Year! Despite the constant ‘noises off’ and your resilience being severely tested already this term, I hope that you managed a break over the Christmas and that you remain safe and well with your humour intact as we edge towards the weekend.
We’re scheduling a Reach Out! meeting for Thursday, 14th January at 4:00pm. Areas for discussion, thanks Beth and Paul, are:
- gathering robust assessment data for teacher-assessed grades
- ideas for conducting any assessments remotely with integrity – so that the data is fair and valid
- useful resources for remote learning
- continuing CPD whilst learning is remote
- mass testing – lessons learned from pilots
Do email me if you can make it and I’ll forward the link. As ever, it promises to be an informative, lively and supportive chat.
Take care, look after yourself and thank you for continuing to do such incredible work in such challenging circumstances.
Dr Maureen Glackin
Catholic Independent Schools’ Conference